RBG contact sheet
I have selected my best 9 images, in my selection it tried to get a good variety but keep a predominate blue tone to the images  i collected the image form Bromyard Weston-super-mare, Solihull and Birmingham and used both my phone and DSLR.
After spending the afternoon around birmingham i found it hard to find creative, exciting images in the city. for the rest of the week was on the look out for blue objects i could include in the project. 
RBG contact sheet
I have selected my best 9 images, in my selection it tried to get a good variety but keep a predominate blue tone to the images  i collected the image form Bromyard Weston-super-mare, Solihull and Birmingham and used both my phone and DSLR.
After spending the afternoon around birmingham i found it hard to find creative, exciting images in the city. for the rest of the week was on the look out for blue objects i could include in the project. 
Newer Post
This is the last post.

0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Get In Touch

Flickr Photostream

Facebook

© 2013 Kris Bentham Photography is designed by Templateify