I have chosen to continue the path of outdoor sports as it feels like a natural progressing from my personal work created hiking and camping in the Lake district. These trips form candid documentaries that have a truth and narrative too. With this series of images Im going to look for a stage but natural look which so I can deliver a more concise, concentrated message. It will be more of a photo shoot than a photographer following an activity.




  The next step is to develop the idea through research and evaluation. Areas I need to research are
  • Look into the style of photography and how its used with the media and social settings
  • Explore camera techniques that could be used to help express the narrative with in my series
This will lead me to a more coherent theme for the project that can then be developed in to shoots. once I have decided on the theme I will need to look into:
  • Subjects, finding athletes that are willing to take part and understand the concepts 
  • research each sport
  • plan the shoots considering
           • Aim of each shoot / the images I imagine
           • Location    
           • Access
           • Costs
Once I have the Images I will look into displaying them as I think the outcomes will direct this. 

0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Get In Touch

Flickr Photostream

Facebook

© 2013 Kris Bentham Photography is designed by Templateify