Landscapes

There is a current trend of creating surreal dream like scenes with long shutters and pushed saturation and while these are pretty they don't show a real situation. reflecting on my experience of Ansel Adams zone system I will look at creating realistic images that reflect what I see and experience. I would look to work with colour as a means to push the ideas of the zone system but not replicate it. 




Ansel adams 

His concept of contrast making a interesting image the zone system are a big influence with in my work  while the technique can be applied to colour it intensity is often muted as you push an images tones. 




Working with landscapes will require Patience and adaptability with the changing nature of the environment. To be able to push the look I see I would need to research filters and its effects


looking for interst
looking at  how light and interacts with its environment show is a way of catching the atmosphere. by braking form the go to equipment  you get a unique angle and views.


0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Get In Touch

Flickr Photostream

Facebook

© 2013 Kris Bentham Photography is designed by Templateify