Bansko Bulgaria

On a recent trip to Bansko I noticed the erratic nature of the weather it was forever changing with vibrant sunrises and clouds roll around the hills. I decided to created a series of time-lapse clip catching this passing of the weather



I didn't create a time lapse of this as the alternation exposure of sun rises are tricky to set the exposure for, you can not used auto setting as you need to ensure there is no sudden jumps between the exposures. one technique that requires a external device bulb ramping, this lets you set a starting shutter speed and ending speed and duration. it will the change the shutter speed in increments.


This was the first time-lapse I made the dramatic clouds where perfect for the project


 I was setting my camera up and leaving it taking pictures with the same exposure, this was one of the more challenging to get to work, the lighting conditions changed so much thought out i had to drop the exposure of the clouds where blowing out. 




 I ended up with a 3 second clip of this sun rise so i decided to use it for the title page to add some colour.




0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Get In Touch

Flickr Photostream

Facebook

© 2013 Kris Bentham Photography is designed by Templateify