The college held an event to colectivly cycle the 246 miles for solihull to France on static bikes. The idea being to get the people active and involved in sport 

 The situation was had its challenges as the widest lens on my D610 is only 50mm  I had to revert to my 18-55 kit lens on my D5100 this gave me an equivalent range of a 27-82.5mm on the cropped sensor. The positioning of the bikes gave some inconsistant in the lighting, i tried to balance this with some fill flash from a flashgun. 



 The student enrichment team where happy with the images, the only feedback i was given was about the used of motion blur. took the images with motion blur to show the participants are active, i was asked if I took any with out the blur though. In future i will try and get a range of images as had this been for a client you need to try and cover every possiblity

0 comments

Popular Posts

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Get In Touch

Flickr Photostream

Facebook

© 2013 Kris Bentham Photography is designed by Templateify